Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Symptoms

So, most of the time I don't feel pregnant or any symptoms at all really.  I know that's normal and still to come.  But it's so weird finding out a few weeks later this time versus last time.  When I tested originally in early September, which I guess was too early, I did swear I had some breast tenderness.  But really, aside from that and the overwhelming urge I've had to buy baby things, even before the positive test, I don't have anything.  I honestly wouldn't have tested at all if I hadn't been checking my temps in the morning and new higher temps could be a sign of pregnancy and the doctor had said my urine analysis looked good.  I'm going to be interested in when the symptoms arrive.  At this point I'm half convinced I could probably explain everything away until I felt consistent movement.  I could have wound up on the "I didn't know I was pregnant show" hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment