Wednesday, October 24, 2012

EDD: June 5th


I had my dating ultrasound today and the estimated due date is June 5th!  I'm so shocked at that date.  I'm so confused as to what I thought was ovulation on August 21st.  And then this date puts conception a few days before I was puking from my kidney infection but there was no intercourse for a week beforehand.  And then it means I found out 10 days after conception and not on an early test.  Just means I have to give greater glory to God because it makes no sense to me at all.

I had to take a 1 hour glucose test today because of my history with gestational diabetes.  Assuming those results are fine I won't have to do it again until 25 weeks.

Oh, and the repeat c-section will be scheduled for about a week early but I won't have a date for that until I'm in my third trimester.  I totally forgot to ask for the beats per minute but they said it was good.  I hadn't gained anything from last time and my blood pressure was great:  102/70.  Let's keep that up!

I go back in 4 weeks.  I got a picture that I'll try to upload later.

No comments:

Post a Comment