Saturday, January 12, 2013

Great news!

When Doug was hired at his current job the understanding was that the general manager would be leaving in the not too distant future to pursue some other career options within the company.  Well, that is happening faster than planned.  She is next in line for the district for a promotion and there are a few possibilities for her ranging between 2 weeks and 4 months from now.  Doug will get her current job.  It will almost double his pay check.  Moving will absolutely not be a problem now and we'll still be able to save for our own place.  A total answer to prayer!  We knew this was coming eventually anyway but I'm going to be honest, it's hard to be patient.  Every time we talked about moving we knew that it would be super super tight until at least his one year raise in August.  I hated that I was putting us in such a position financially but I just can't keep living here and deal with another newborn and Doug work 50 hours a week again.  And it was driving me nuts, I'd go back and forth between saying we had to move and that I was ok.  Poor Doug dealing with me.  And now Praise God I don't have to worry about it anymore.  So thankful for everything God has done for us in the last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment