Saturday, December 22, 2012

Names

Ugh.  Just as last time we're all over the place with girl names.  I blame Doug.  He already changed it from what we had "agreed" on last time.  So then that just kind of opened the door for me.  The problem is our criteria is picky and we really love everything on our short list.  It just feels like we'll never reach the moment where we can say "Yes, that's perfect!"  Boy names come so much easier for us!  I'm secretly praying we have another boy I but feel like this is a girl.  DH is absolutely convinced it is.  He's already calling it a "her."  So is everyone else, but that's probably just because they think we want one and want to have one of each.  We don't care, DH is just convinced it is because this pregnancy is pretty different.

If it's a girl I feel like I'll either have to settle on something or will end up pulling an audible in the hospital room with the name based on hormones and regretting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment