Thursday, December 20, 2012

Flutters and sickness

I forgot to post yesterday that I've started feeling some flutters.  At first I'd feel them and then not for a few days.  Then the other week I felt them every day in the same spot and at the same time of day for the whole week.  And then one day I felt them almost all day every time I was standing or sitting still.  And then nothing for a week.  I've been kind of stressed out lately and it got me kind of worried.  But I know that's normal.  I never felt flutters with Teddy.  Or at least not that I knew what they were.  I know it's just so small right now and can hide in places that are harder to feel.  Then after a week I finally felt it again.  And now nothing and it's been a few days again.  But obviously everything is fine in there. 

And today I got the results from my urine culture that was done on Tuesday.  Yep, still sick.  Not surprised given my symptoms.  They put me on a different antibiotic for 7 days and then I will be on a suppressive antibiotic until delivery.  I just hope this works because I started feeling symptoms before I finished this last round of antibiotics.  I just want to get better and stay better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment