Friday, August 20, 2010

Before and After






These pics didn't fit in my other post. So here's before and half way done pics of our bedroom area. We're still unpacking. Eventually we want to paint the paneling white, we'll be getting a king size bed, the big chair is being moved to the nursery, the couch being moved to the laundry/game room and things generally organized and cleaned up. I want to get some small chairs so that I can have a few friends down there when my father in law wants to use the living room or just when I don't want to hang out on the bed! Until a better arrangement can be made at least(I have my plans, oh yes, I have my plans...) So far it's already a big improvement from the first day. Unfortunately we probably won't have time and money to do the bigger fixes (painting) until after Teddy is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment